High-Quality Pest Control / Emphasis on Safety and Customer Service
Living amongst wildlife is one of the many benefits of residing in Western Oregon. Unfortunately, sometimes these creatures can become pests. They can carry diseases, cause damage, and be dangerous for property, pets, and loved ones. We are happy to help with any wildlife removal or exclusion that you need. Good Earth Pest Company offer services for everything from the smaller wildlife pests, such as moles and gophers, to the larger ones like raccoons, birds, and opossums. We even have experienced technicians certified in bat exclusion, who can safely remove bats from structures while minimizing disruption and without harm.
Once the animals are removed, we can then seal up the entry ways. This will prevent other wildlife from getting in and give you lasting protection. Please contact us today to schedule a meeting with one of our skilled technicians.
Currently Good Earth Pest Company is able to provide wildlife removal in the following cities and surrounding areas:
- Lincoln City
Pricing for wildlife control varies depending on the type of animal, the extent of the problem, and the amount of exclusion needed.
First visit. Joe was on time, very personable and took the lead on what we needed. Very please to find this service.
Besides keeping our home free of carpenter ants and rats, the office staff is always super-friendly and helpful when I contact them.
Never seen a rodent in my house and don’t want to. I credit Good Earth for keeping the little critters OUT! Best company EVER!!!
This business goes above and beyond customer service. Each employee brings something to the table. They are easy to communicate with and I recommend them to you.
Good Earth is reliable, affordable, and careful about their work. Their staff is consistently friendly and professional. We’re happy.
I wouldn’t think of calling anyone else! Amazing customer service!!!!!!
Prompt, friendly, very good at what they do. I would recommend them to anyone needing pest control services.
Alan Van Dyke
The technicians do a great job. Knocks to make sure we are here and dogs are safe before he does the job. Very professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “Good Earth” mean?
Is Good Earth a chain or franchise?
No, we are a 100% independent organization. There are other companies throughout this country with similar names, but they are not affiliated with us in any way.
Does Good Earth use chemicals?
Yes, we do use some chemicals, but we are very careful in selecting which ones to use. Our approach is to always choose the best product based on 3 factors:
- Lowest toxicity to people and their pets
- Must be effective in controlling pests at a low dosage rate
- Low impact on the surrounding environment
What about contracts?
Good Earth does not have locked-in contracts. We use service agreements that do not have any sort of cancellation punishment or buy-out cost. Basically, we will continue serving you as a client for as long as you wish with NO obligation or penalty for cancelling service.
Is Good Earth really a family business?
Are the products you use toxic?
Will I see the same person every time my service is performed?
What about bees and other beneficial pollinators?
Good Earth has some in house policies that are put into place to specifically protect bees.
- We never treat honey or bumble bee nests, even if they are in the wall of someone’s home. At that point, it is best to involve a beekeeper to try and remove and retain the nest.
- We never service around or above plants where bees are actively foraging.
- We do not use neonicotinoids on the exterior of buildings. Neonicotinoids are great products but there has been some debate lately on their role in declining health of bee colonies. We proactively made the choice to not use these materials on the exterior of buildings until more conclusive research is done. We do use these products on the interior of homes for very specific services, such as bed bug and flea treatments.