High-Quality Pest Control / Emphasis on Safety and Customer Service
Good Earth Pest Company provides high-quality pest control services including carpenter ant control, rodent exclusion, small ant control, cockroach elimination, and more. Using a true Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach, our expert technicians inspect your home, identify your problem and provide an effective pest solution for long-lasting results.
Good Earth Pest Company offers several different service plans for homeowners. For those dealing with insect or spider issues, our Standard Insect program is most popular. If you also need protection from rodent infestations, then our Premier Insect plus Rodent program may be the best fit. Both of these programs offer year-round protection with a proactive approach.
We provide your service for as long as you’d like and, with no locked-in contracts; you may discontinue at any time without penalty.
For our Standard service program, standard homes start at $99 per regular service with an initial fee of $250 – 300. For our Premiere program, the cost varies greatly depending on the amount of exclusion and trapping needed. These are only averages and the price may vary depending on the size, complexity and the specific problem at hand. For more accurate pricing, please contact us.
In addition to our service programs, Good Earth serves as a knowledgeable resource for our communities. We offer a long list of services to help control the pests in your life.
- Hornets and wasps
- Rats and mice
- Bed bugs
- Stored product pests
- Nuisance wildlife
- Bird control
We look forward to serving you!
Contact Good Earth today and schedule an inspection with one of our Technicians.
- Single-Family Homes
- Apartment Buildings
- Manufactured Homes
Client Satisfaction Pledge
We solemnly pledge
- We will accurately report to you all findings of each inspection or service.
- We will always be respectful of your time, because we know how valuable it is.
- We will always be respectful of your property and will provide service in a professional manner.
- We will do what we say we are going to do, every time.
- We will use all our resources to solve your pest problems as safely and efficiently as possible.
This Pledge is our word... Guaranteed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “Good Earth” mean?
Is Good Earth a chain or franchise?
No, we are a 100% independent organization. There are other companies throughout this country with similar names, but they are not affiliated with us in any way.
Does Good Earth use chemicals?
Yes, we do use some chemicals, but we are very careful in selecting which ones to use. Our approach is to always choose the best product based on 3 factors:
- Lowest toxicity to people and their pets
- Must be effective in controlling pests at a low dosage rate
- Low impact on the surrounding environment
What about contracts?
Good Earth does not have locked-in contracts. We use service agreements that do not have any sort of cancellation punishment or buy-out cost. Basically, we will continue serving you as a client for as long as you wish with NO obligation or penalty for cancelling service.
Is Good Earth really a family business?
Are the products you use toxic?
Will I see the same person every time my service is performed?
What about bees and other beneficial pollinators?
Good Earth has some in house policies that are put into place to specifically protect bees.
- We never treat honey or bumble bee nests, even if they are in the wall of someone’s home. At that point, it is best to involve a beekeeper to try and remove and retain the nest.
- We never service around or above plants where bees are actively foraging.
- We do not use neonicotinoids on the exterior of buildings. Neonicotinoids are great products but there has been some debate lately on their role in declining health of bee colonies. We proactively made the choice to not use these materials on the exterior of buildings until more conclusive research is done. We do use these products on the interior of homes for very specific services, such as bed bug and flea treatments.
First visit. Joe was on time, very personable and took the lead on what we needed. Very please to find this service.
Besides keeping our home free of carpenter ants and rats, the office staff is always super-friendly and helpful when I contact them.
Never seen a rodent in my house and don’t want to. I credit Good Earth for keeping the little critters OUT! Best company EVER!!!
This business goes above and beyond customer service. Each employee brings something to the table. They are easy to communicate with and I recommend them to you.
Good Earth is reliable, affordable, and careful about their work. Their staff is consistently friendly and professional. We’re happy.
I wouldn’t think of calling anyone else! Amazing customer service!!!!!!
Prompt, friendly, very good at what they do. I would recommend them to anyone needing pest control services.
Alan Van Dyke
The technicians do a great job. Knocks to make sure we are here and dogs are safe before he does the job. Very professional.